There was a lovely article in The Korea Herald today about Molly Holt who has served orphaned children through her work in Korea at the Ilsan Center for 55 years. It was my pleasure to meet Molly Holt earlier this year, and I can say with certainty that she is an amazing woman whom I greatly admire. She has a heart for orphans and has demonstrated that through her unwavering commitment and service to them.
- Adoption Process – Korea
- Adoption Travel – Korea
- Birth Mothers, Birth Families
- Books, Articles, and Readings
- Chinese Language
- Foster Families – Korea
- History and Culture
- Holt Children's Services Inc. (aka Holt Korea)
- Holt Gala & Auction
- Holt International Children's Service
- Korean Language
- Little Flower
Top Posts & Pages
- Song: Jesus loves me, this I know (예수사랑하심은)
- Questions for your child's foster mother
- Souvenirs from Seoul: Shopping by Location
- Appah Heem Neh Seh Yo, "Daddy! Be Strong! (Take heart!)"
- Korean Culture: What do you call someone the 1st time you meet him/her?
- Korean Culture: Weather
- Korean Culture: Respectful body language